More Than Ever…
People have always flocked to Somerset Lakes because they wanted resort-style living nestled right in the heart of Indianapolis. With our natural spring-fed lake and gorgeous scenery, this community is like a hidden vacation destination just minutes away from the Castleton and Keystone at the Crossing Fashion malls.
And it’s about to become even more amazing!
In 2016, Somerset Lakes launched a major renovation/upgrade project that will continue through 2018. We adding many amenities that residents requested.
Here’s what has been completed so far:
- New fenced dog park – Agility equipment, pet drinking fountain, park benches and added landscape
- Patio expansion – All-new gas fire pit and outdoor fireplace, lounge seating and dining table
- New pool furniture
- All-new apartment windows and patio doors
- Access controlled entries
- Clubhouse renovation — Including new décor, big screen TV, shuffle board and ample new seating
- Upgraded marina – New boat slips and kayak checkout
- Fresh paint for every building
Check out the WTHR news coverage of our new dog park below. We hope that you and your 4 legged friends are enjoying it!
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- New heating/cooling systems
- New landscaping for every building
We’re also adding a new customer service representative to take a proactive approach to serving resident needs.
If you have any questions during the renovation process, please don’t hesitate to contact the property manager at (317) 348-1182!